Wednesday 1 September 2010

30 Seconds in the mind of Joesph Wolfson

Today i caught up with Joesph Wolfson a journalist at the Catch 22 Academy to find out a little bit about him.


So Jo, If your could be named after any colour which one would it be and why?

Blue. Firstly because of blues music which i enjoy and secondly because it's the colour of the shirt that i'm wearing at the moment.

What happened in your last dream?

I don't usually remember my dreams.

If you could fly anywhere in the world where would it be an why?

I would go to America because its such a cool place to be, I've been there twice. Once to New York and another time to North Carolina and Tennessee. There's so much variety and space out there.

What was the last thing that made you smile?

Playing my computer game, Asher's Cricket.

What was the last film you watched and who was in it?

Gamesborg, I can't remember, I didn't like it, it was rubbish and completely forgettable.

Joe's Favourite:
Website : http://www.bbc.co.uk/
Tune : Exodus - Bob Marley
Youtube Video : Bob Marley Jammin - One Love Peace Concert



To find ut more from Joe you can follow him on twitter @Josephwolfson

No comments:

Post a Comment