Sunday 5 September 2010

My Precious USB!

Shattered, Torn, Broken!

That’s exactly how I felt when it dropped. Carelessness accompanies disaster and I wish I knew that before the incident.


So there it sat, wide open on my bed just playing music as I dozed off to sleep, everything was fine, but this one particular night I decided to stretch my right arm out that bit further to where it dropped and vertically snapped my precious USB!

Words couldn’t explain how fast I woke up, literally 2mins ago I was snuggled up under my duvet slowly closing my eyes and then when I realised what had dropped, where from and the angle it dropped I was awake in seconds!


Every word document, picture, and song I had ever saved. Practically my life gone down the drain in a matter of seconds, who every told you that technology was good for was so lying, they just wanted you to spend your money so that they can capitalise on the whole technological influx.

This will teach me to back things up to my computer in the near future and so should you!


I’ve so learn my lesson

No comments:

Post a Comment